The one and only on demand taxi app is no longer unique. It has a new rival in the form of CubeTaxi. CubeTaxi is an Uber taxi application providing the same service but for entrepreneurs and it is a brand that is easy on the pocket, yet as good as Uber.
THE ULTRA MODERN APP WITH UNIQUE FEATURES
Cubetaxi is the latest in a long line of mobile applications that are being developed for the taxi industry. The concept created by Uber a few years ago in Paris took the world by storm. It made people sit up and think that there is an alternative way of searching for and booking a taxi. In fact a much smarter way too as one could search and book a taxi from wherever they are and be assured that they would get a taxi as soon as they requested it.
Developers and entrepreneurs both thought of this app as yet another way of making quick and easy money by developing an app that does what Uber does, just that at a price that would be friendly for everyone. Cubetaxi is one such app that has been developed and is now giving Uber a run for its money.
This app is as good as Uber, if not better. Why pay ridiculous prices for the original when you can get a clone at a fraction of the cost?
Investing in this application makes smart business sense and that is why entrepreneurs looking to start their own taxi company or existing companies who want to modernize their way of working are looking to to solve their problems.
Cubetaxi is actually made of three components, namely a driver app, a passenger app and a web based admin panel. This app has the following standard features that Uber is so well known for:
- Easy Registration system
- Ease of matching cabs to riders
- Ease of communication between driver and passenger
- Facility to send notifications
- Facility to view car and registration details
- Automated payment system
- Rating and review facility for both driver and passenger app
Let’s study some of the features of each component in detail.
FEATURES OF THE RIDER APP
- Easy registration process for the rider
- Riders can easily request a ride by just tapping on the app
- The rider can select his ideal ride by checking out the fare
- The user can select his cab according to the number of passengers
- Rider has the facility to select a budget ride or a luxurious one, depending on his budget and the type of riding experience he fancies
- The automated payment system allows users to register their payment card details and make subsequent payments directly from the same.
- The facility provided by Google maps can be used to identify pick up and drop off points
- Facility to chat with drivers
- Users receive a notification as soon as the cab arrives.
- Real time tracking system enables the rider to track his ride as it makes its way to the pickup point.
- Facility to view a driver’s rate and review as well as give his own
FEATURES OF THE DRIVER APP
- Drivers have the facility to avail themselves as and when it suits their agenda
- Easy sign up facility
- Option to choose their operation location
- Facility to accept or reject rides
- Rating and review facility
- Google maps ensures that the driver gets to his destination quickly and easily, with least fuel consumption
- Facility to view riding history
FEATURES OF THE ADMIN PANEL
- Trip request management
- View and manage riders’ bookings
- Ratings and reviews provided by drivers and riders can be viewed
- Driver management
- Red spot management
- Facility to assign taxis to riders
- Driver trip history can be viewed
- View detailed reports for drivers and taxis
- Facility to change commission rates
The above features of every component are just a flavor of what you will get in your package. The whole package comes with several numerous features which you can check out from the vendor website.
If you are warming up to take on the giant Uber then it is best that you check out the free demo and see for yourself how efficient Cubetaxi is. You will also get confirmation that it is indeed an Uber taxi application that can, and will easily and confidently beat Uber at its own game.
Lata Motvani works as a Digital influencer at V3cube.com. Use to write & influence latest trends of technology & mobile apps over the world.